This elevated living area needed a railing to provide safety and visibly separate the room from the entry without boxing it in. A simple, 2-post cable railing accomplishes all of these requirements with ease and style. The western red cedar top rail complements the black aluminum posts and blends well with the creamy tones of the house.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Western Red Cedar||Deck Mounted Posts||Swageless Type #1 Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Top rail mounting plates securely attach the wood rail to our aluminum posts.
- Western Red Cedar top rail adds a warm, homey touch to any railing.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Our "Swageless Assembly - Type 1" does not require special tools to install and includes our popular field swaged tensioner.