Cable railing hardware opens up and brightens this staircase and foyer. Unlike pickets, cables create clean horizontal lines that build a path for the eye to follow, making the space seem larger than it is and highlighting key home features, like the skylight and unique floorplan seen here. When choosing what railing to use for your home, consider the impression you'd like your staircase to make. Cable infill creates a lasting impression without feeling overwhelming.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Customer-Supplied||Customer-Supplied||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
& Surface Mount Assemblies
- Cable material is Grade 316L Stainless Steel, the highest grade of Stainless Steel.
- Prior to shipping, cables are electropolished for additional luster.
- 1x19 design is particularly strong and has a smooth, clean look.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.