Cable infill keeps this deck in Ridgefield, Washington safely enclosed while adding to the appearance of the home's exterior. The cables allow for easy maintenance and a unique look.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Customer-Supplied||Customer-Supplied||Deck Mount||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Cable material is Grade 316L Stainless Steel, the highest grade of Stainless Steel.
- Prior to shipping, cables are electropolished for additional luster.
- 1x19 design is particularly strong and has a smooth, clean look.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.