While stainless steel is often the standard for coastal applications, nothing beats black aluminum at cultivating an air of drama. In an effort to marry the aesthetics of dark railing with unparalleled corrosion resistance, we developed an anodized version of our aluminum line that has a chemically-achieved protective outer barrier, for a best-of-both-worlds solution.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Anodized Black |
|Rectangular Aluminum||Deck Mounted Posts||2507 Grade Stainless |
Field Swaged Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Anodized black finish increases aluminum corrosion resistance; ideal for coastal applications.
- Brushed finish creates a beautiful, textured aesthetic.
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- 2507 stainless steel fittings more easily resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.