Poised for enjoying the water and surfing some waves, this wrapping deck in Mission Bay needed a strong, corrosion-resistant railing that kept the view open. Our stainless steel system was the perfect solution, with a wood top rail to play up the tropical aesthetic.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Square||Balau Mahogany||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Balau wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Square stainless cable railing gate matches the rest of the system.