Nestled between palm trees in stormy Florida, this home needed a railing that would handle the corrosive environment. Our stainless steel posts and cables easily resist corrosion with little maintenance and add contemporary style to the exterior of the house.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Square||Customer-Supplied||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Posts attach directly to customer top rail.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.