This new home in Terre Haute, Indiana oozes contemporary sophistication with its fresh, white walls, marbled flooring, cool accents, and stark black window frames. The black aluminum frame of our cable railing ties in perfectly with this theme, while the horizontal lines of cable blend with the staircase wall paneling.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Rectangular Aluminum||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged & |
Surface Mount Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Aluminum Post-to-Post Stand Alone Rail runs along the wall down the lower stair section, providing a matching graspable handrail.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.