This local home builder needed a simple railing system for a new construction in Vancouver, WA. With many steps and staircases, some in the middle of the living space, the railings needed to be minimal to keep the space as open as possible.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Rectangular Aluminum||Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Aluminum Post-to-Post Stand Alone Rail runs along the upper stair section, providing a matching graspable handrail.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.