With two staircases stacked on top of each other in the middle of their living space, these homeowners used our cable railings to keep things safe, but open. The black aluminum and Balau frame is visually striking while being vastly less obstructive than the previous railing. For the lower staircase, these customers created a gap-less railing by using our surface mount toggle terminals to anchor the cable to the underside if the upper staircase.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System
|Black CableView™ Aluminum
|Balau Mahogany Wood
w/ Post-to-Post Support Rail
|Fascia Mounted Posts
|Field Swaged &
Thru+To Post Assemblies
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Balau wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Surface Mount Toggle Terminals (part of Thru+To Assembly) attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.