SC&R FineLine™ ASSEMBLIES
are manufactured exclusively out of 316
Stainless Steel for decades of low-maintenance service and enjoyment. The FineLine™ JAW/WOOD ASSEMBLY
is a compact, architectural assembly that represents the best in engineered cable rail systems for your wood posts. Articulating design works great for angled stair cable runs, accommodating any stair pitch. Use HAND SWAGING
for this assembly type.
- 11 assemblies needed for each cable run 36" high.
- 13 assemblies needed for each cable run 42" high. TIP: It's more economical to have longer cable runs that run continuously around corners so fewer fittings are needed.
Parts and services needed to complete 1 assembly :
- FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 1x19 CABLE for straight runs and runs with slight bends or FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH 7x7 CABLE for runs that have 90 degree corners. A FIXED JAW CLEVIS is "fixed" at one end of the cable by pre-swaging (no charge) at the factory and is not to be swaged by hand in the field.
- 1 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLE + 2 LAG EYENote: For all Assembly lengths >50' (70' max) and/or runs from 0-70' with more than 1 90 degree corner, it is recommended to omit the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH CABLE and use 2 FineLine™ JAW TURNBUCKLES instead to allow cable tightening at both ends of your run. In this situation, substitute the FIXED JAW CLEVIS WITH CABLE with STAINLESS CABLE
- CABLE CUTTER + CABLE CRIMPER tools to hand swage your wire rope assemblies.
Need help designing your railing project or an estimate? Email drawings(non-technical OK) to us at:
and we will respond within 24 hours. See the WORKSHEETS
tab for additional resources or just phone/fax us at 1-888-686-7245 (RAIL)
. We are happy to help! STAINLESS CABLE & RAILING
™ ASSEMBLIES are the smart choice. Stainless Cable & Railing offers complete deck cable railings using steel posts, wood posts, aluminum posts, and stain less steel posts. Favorite among remodelers are the aluminum posts for brand new home projects or remodels. Competitor aluminum posts are not nearly as strong as Stainless Cable & Railings aluminum posts. We included additional webbing internally within each terminal post to resist the bending. The general contractor can relax knowing their posts are the best in the industry and are fabricated specifically for cable railing applications. cable railing systems start off as low as $20 a LF and are a great replacement to glass railing systems. Unlike glass railing systems Stainless Cable Railing systems need no maintainence. Check out our videos on stair handrail cable railing
or check out our deck railing designs
.Product # 724453, 735104, 717066, 718810, 719060, 717073, 718827, 719077, 717080, 718834, 719084, 717097, 718841, 719091, 717103, 718858, 719107, 717110, 718865, 719114, 717127, 718872, 719121, 717134, 718889, 719138, 717141, 718896, 719145, 717158, 718902, 719152, 717028, 718773, 719022, 717165, 718919, 719169, 717172, 718926, 719176, 717189, 718933, 719183, 717196, 718940, 719190, 717202, 718957, 719206, 717219, 718964, 719213, 717226, 718971, 719220, 717233, 718988, 719237, 717240, 718995, 719244, 717257, 719008, 719251, 717035, 718780, 719039, 717264, 719015, 719268, 717042, 718797, 719046, 717059, 718803, & 719053