This protective deep-penetrating oil finish
is made specifically for exotic and domestic hardwoods, including Ipe and Balau. A product of wood care company Penofin®, this treatment is the perfect choice for your Ipe and Balau Railing Systems
- The deep penetration of Brazilian Rosewood Oil protects the wood inside and out rather than merely coating the surface.
- Easy one coat application allows for quick and simple use.
- 99% ultraviolet protection keeps your wood looking new longer.
- High-grade mildewcide protects wood from mold and mildew.
- Transparent option highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- Dries without a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel.
- Formulated to allow the wood to breath.
Only Penofin® Penetrating Oil Finish
can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing.
- After properly cleaning your frame, simply apply a moderate coat of the stain to the wood.
- Allow stain to sit 20-30 minutes, giving it time to properly penetrate the wood.
- Wipe the surface thoroughly clean to remove excess finish.
It is recommended that this product be applied every 3 to 6 months. For more product information and detailed instructions, read this Penofin® for Hardwood Data Sheet
This product is combustible. Keep away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Make certain all rags and other materials used with this product are soaked in water and stored in an air-tight container, or disposed of safely, after use.
Available by the gallon.One gallon covers approximately 175-300 square feet.Product # 733216