This deep-penetrating oil finish
by Penofin® is specifically made with exotic hardwoods in mind, providing the perfect protection for your Ipe or Balau Top Rail and Posts
- Easy one coat application allows for quick and simple use.
- High-grade mildewcide protects wood from mold and mildew.
- Dries without a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel.
- Formulated to allow the wood to breath.
- The deep penetration of Brazilian Rosewood Oil protects the wood inside and out rather than merely coating the surface.
- 99% ultraviolet protection keeps your wood looking new longer.
- Transparent option highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
Only Penofin® Penetrating Oil Finish
can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing.
- Clean your frame thoroughly, then spread a moderate coat of finish across the wood.
- Let the stain soak in for 20-30 minutes, so that it may properly penetrate the wood.
- Wipe the wood clean to remove excess finish.
Apply this product every 3 to 6 months to properly reinforce protection. More detailed instructions and descriptions can be found in this Penofin® for Hardwood Data Sheet
This product is combustible. Keep away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Make certain all rags and other materials used with this product are soaked in water and stored in an air-tight container, or disposed of safely, after use.
Available by the gallon.One gallon covers approximately 175-300 square feet.