Keep your Ipe or Balau Railing System
as robust and beautiful as the day you install it with a protective finish. This deep-penetrating oil finish
by Penofin® is made with Ipe, Balau, and other exotic hardwoods in mind.
- Formulated to allow the wood to breath.
- The deep penetration of Brazilian Rosewood Oil protects the wood inside and out rather than merely coating the surface.
- Dries without a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel.
- Easy one coat application allows for quick and simple use.
- High-grade mildewcide protects wood from mold and mildew.
- Transparent option highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- 99% ultraviolet protection keeps your wood looking new longer.
Only Penofin® Penetrating Oil Finish
can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing.
- Apply a moderate coat of finish to your frame after it has been thoroughly cleaned.
- Give the stain 20-30 minutes to properly soak into the wood.
- Clean the surfaces of excess finish by wiping them down.
Re-apply every 3 to 6 months for maximum benefit. More detailed instructions and information can be found in the Penofin® for Hardwood Data Sheet
This product is combustible. Keep away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Make certain all rags and other materials used with this product are soaked in water and stored in an air-tight container, or disposed of safely, after use.
Available by the quart.One quart covers approximately 43-75 square feet.Product # 734404