Penofin®'s deep-penetrating oil finish for exotic hardwoods
is formulated specifically with woods like Ipe and Balau in mind. Perfect to keep your Ipe/Balau Frame
strong and rich for years to come.
- Dries without a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel.
- Transparent option highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- The deep penetration of Brazilian Rosewood Oil protects the wood inside and out rather than merely coating the surface.
- 99% ultraviolet protection keeps your wood looking new longer.
- Formulated to allow the wood to breath.
- Easy one coat application allows for quick and simple use.
- High-grade mildewcide protects wood from mold and mildew.
Only Penofin® Penetrating Oil Finish
can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing.
- Spread a moderate layer of stain across your frame after properly cleaning it.
- Allow the stain to soak into the pores of your wood for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove excess finish by wiping the surfaces clean.
The manufacturer recommends applying this product every 3 to 6 months for maximum benefit. If you'd like a more detailed description of this product and its application, here is the Penofin® for Hardwood Data Sheet
This product is combustible. Keep away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Make certain all rags and other materials used with this product are soaked in water and stored in an air-tight container, or disposed of safely, after use.
Available by the quart.One quart covers approximately 43-75 square feet.