The open black frame of this cable railing stands out elegantly against white walls and rich wood flooring. Toggle anchors secure the cable ends inside hollow posts, allowing these homeowners to install their terminal posts right up against the back wall without a gap.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Ipe Wood w/ Post-to-Post Support Rail||Deck Mounted Posts & Fascia Mounted Post||Field Swaged Tensioner & Toggle Anchors|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail
- Ipe wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Toggle Anchors offer an easy and invisible alternative to traditional non-tensioning terminals.