Old-fashioned meets contemporary at this Clarksville home. The ipe wood rail blends nicely with the brick façade while the black posts stand out dramatically against it. The end result elegantly updates this brick home.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Black CableView™ Aluminum||Ipe Wood|
w/ Post-to-Post Support Rail
|Fascia Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Ipe wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than surface of the deck, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.