At a home in Carbondale, CO the staircase of a home got an updated look with square stainless steel railing and an Ipe wood top rail. Stainless steel railings are a great way to modernize the inside of a home.
Features & Benefits:
|System & Shape||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|CableView™ Stainless Square||Ipe Brazilian Walnut||Deck Mounted Posts||Swageless Type 2 Assemblies|
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel is strong and resilient, for a long-lasting railing.
- Low-maintenance and resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for coastal areas and other harsh environments.
- Brushed finish enhances the natural luster of stainless steel.
- Ipe wood top rail adds rich color and tropical flavor to any railing.
- Square post shape is more angular and industrial than round.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Swageless Assemblies are attached to the cable without the use of a crimper.
- Our "Swageless Assembly - Type 2" is easily concealed within most posts, with only the flat button end visible.