For this light-filled loft area in Madison, WI this customer used Natural Aluminum Cable railing. Natural Aluminum keeps the space feeling light and adds to the space nicely.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Natural CableView™ Aluminum||Post-to-Post Handrail|
w/ Customer-Supplied Wood
|Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Natural powder-coat offers the coloration and metallic sheen of uncoated aluminum while protecting it from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Aluminum Post-to-Post Stair Rail is thin and easy to grab for guidance and support.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.