This fascia-mounted railing accomplishes essentially invisible post attachment. Rather than using surface mounting brackets, the posts go through the deck and attach to the fascia board underneath. The end result creates the illusion that the posts are embedded into the wood deck.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Natural CableView™ Aluminum||Post-to-Post Handrail|
w/ Customer-Supplied Wood
|Fascia Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies &|
Classic Inline Turnbuckles
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Natural powder-coat offers the coloration and metallic sheen of uncoated aluminum while protecting it from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the sideboard, rather than surface of the deck, allowing for attachment under the drip edge and no base plates on top.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Classic Inline Turnbuckle provides additional tensioning in the middle of longer runs.