This customer wanted a clean and simple solution for their backyard deck that didn't block their view of nearby Lake Seneca. The combination of wood with natural aluminum cable railing creates a look that's open and contemporary, but also natural and inviting.
Features & Benefits:
|Color & System||Top Rail||Mounting Style||Fitting Hardware|
|Natural CableView™ Aluminum||Western Red Cedar|
w/ Post-to-Post Handrail
|Deck Mounted Posts||Field Swaged Assemblies|
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Natural powder-coat offers the coloration and metallic sheen of uncoated aluminum while protecting it from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail runs between posts, supporting the wood top rail.
- Western Red Cedar wood top rail adds a rustic touch to any railing.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.