This homeowner in Virginia wanted a pair of railings that kept their view open, but stood out against the creamy palette of their home. The exterior railing is topped with our popular rectangular rail, while the interior has our thinner Post-To-Post Handrail.Features & Benefits:
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Indoor Railing Frame:
- Post-to-Post Handrail offers a lower-profile alternative to a full top rail.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than the top of a surface, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Outdoor Railing Frame:
- Rectangular Aluminum Top Rail matches our posts and provides a traditional shape that doubles as a usable surface.
- Deck mount posts are easy to install.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.