Features & Benefits:
- Reinforced aluminum system withstands the tension of cable infill without bending.
- Black powder-coat provides a dramatic and high-contrast look while protecting the aluminum from the elements.
- Post-to-Post Handrail supports customer's wood top rail.
- Fascia mount posts are attached to the side, rather than the top of a surface, keeping the area open and spacious.
- Field assemblies have a low-profile look with no bulky turnbuckle.
- Angled Stair Washers allow the field assemblies to properly handle the stair sections of this railing.
- Surface Mount Toggle assemblies attach to post faces or walls and accommodate any angle; ideal for stairs.
This gallery page includes a picture of one of the railing systems after Post-to-Post installation and cable tensioning, but prior to the wood top rail's installation.