The St. Martin post assembly is made using 2507 Stainless Steel, an alloy with greater corrosion resistance than our standard 316. Ideal for applications near salt water or pools. Select your post height, mounting style, and run type above. Note that all posts are automatically drilled for 1/8" cable, since this is the only 2507 cable diameter we currently offer. Use with our flat rectangular 2507 top rail.Features & Benefits:
Deck Mount Assembly Includes:
- 2507 Duplex Stainless Steel is ideal for applications near the ocean or swimming pools
- All components are fully welded together; no epoxy involved in installation
- Welding is attractive and architecturally strong
- Reduces installation time and effort
- Meets International Building Code requirements
- Posts and components bundled together for easy purchasing
- Terminal Post Specs: 2x2in square with 5mm wall thickness and 21/64in diameter holes
- Holes spaced 3in apart from bottom of post. 11 holes for 36in posts and 13 for 42in.
Fascia Mount Assembly Includes:
- 1ea DECK MOUNT POST WITH WELDED BASE PLATE AND WELDED LOW POST CAP
- 1ea SQUARE SPLIT COVER PLATE FOR WELDED BASE
- 1ea FASCIA MOUNT POST WITH WELDED LOW POST CAP
How to Buy:
Select angled post caps for stairs. Specify the desired angle in the comments box when placing your order. Add one Angled Hole Drilling Service per stair post to the cart.
- Stair Post Note:
Stainless Note: Stainless Steel requires minimal maintenance. Apply Passivator to all exposed stainless steel components during installation, plus Rust Rescue if within 10 miles of a marine environment. Learn more about Stainless Cleaning & Maintenance
- Place an order online
Visit the shop categories that relate to your project. See our Step-By-Step Buying Guide for assistance.
- Fill out our Estimate Form
To have the form faxed to you, call our number (888-686-7245) and press 6.
- Email us your project details
send an email to email@example.com. Include a drawing with dimensions.
- Give us a call at 888-686-7245
Speak directly with one of our estimators. They'll draw up a custom railing layout and quote for your project.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. You can also check out our Help Section
for online assistance.Product # 017549, 711187, 722084, & 722091